Children's Hospitals Today, the association's award-winning magazine, features articles on issues of interest to children's hospital administrators, clinicians, trustees and others concerned with child health care and children's hospitals.
A Children's Hospitals Today subscription is free to association members. To subscribe, visit your Subscriptions in the Member Center or contact us. Include your name, title, hospital, mailing address, email and phone number.
Children's Hospitals Today reaches more than 10,500 children's hospital chief executive officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, medical directors, nurse administrators, boards of trustees, directors of government relations, public affairs, medical records, social work, child life and volunteer services.
For more information about advertising, email Katherine Givan, or call 202-367-2424.
Submit an article
The editor welcomes feature article suggestions and submissions from member hospitals and will consider articles from outside organizations or vendors. Email the editor to share an article idea. Article submission does not guarantee use.
- Commentary: Share your opinion on a hot button topic.
- First person: Your personal health care journey or professional experience in your own words.
- Thriving: Share the journey of a child at your hospital. The story should illustrate how the hospital uniquely helped improve the health and well-being of a child and/or the child's family. Stories should be 500 words and a high resolution photo is required.
- Innovation: Features one hospital's one-of-a-kind program, service or event that another hospital could replicate. Articles should be 1,000 words and a high resolution photo is required.
- Hospital News: Features brief news items from children's hospitals, such as research, programs, case studies, technology, hospital data, and more.