Together, children‘s hospitals and health systems are the voice of professionals caring for kids all over the country, tackling key issues including behavioral health, the workforce, diversity, equity and inclusion, and more.
Learn how your membership can foster vital peer relationships, improve patient outcomes, shape efficiencies throughout your hospital and support your continued growth as a leader and teammate.
- Visit your member dashboard regularly for events and resources based on your preferences.
- Leverage online communities to interact with your peers in real time by asking questions, sharing advice and making connections.
- Register for upcoming webinars and watch on-demand events to learn how others are addressing challenges.
- Attend events like the Annual Leadership Conference and Transforming Quality Conference.
- Prepare clinicians with continuing education through a library of online training courses.*
- Sign up for our newsletters and stay up to date with Children's Hospitals Today.
- Get involved in advocacy efforts to represent your organization, staff, patients, families and communities in legislative and regulatory action.
- Participate in Family Advocacy Day to share patient stories with members of congress and show support for children’s health.
- Increase awareness about the children‘s mental health crisis by participating in Sound the Alarm for Kids.
- Provide an opportunity to connect, share and collaborate on care and system improvement efforts.
- Use data visualization to tell your organization’s story with improved understanding of clinical strengths and opportunities.
- Contribute to and access pediatric-specific analytic data sets that support clinical, financial and operational planning for executives to front-line staff.*
- Leverage opportunities to lower costs in supplies, pharmaceuticals, employee benefits and workforce optimization.*
*May require additional fees or resources.