Take your hospital performance to a new level with CHA’s new data insights, powered by Tableau. Choose from an array of clinical data visualizations to easily benchmark against peers, access industry trends, and build strategies for your organization from the same trusted Pediatric Health Information System® (PHIS) and Inpatient Essentials data that you’re used to.
With the new data visualizations you can:
- Benchmark your hospital against peers.
- Identify actionable insights that help accelerate improvements.
- Get the right information to the right people to inform opportunities and priorities.
Sample report ranking hospital performance against peer data.
Making data relevant
This resource provides tailor-made reports for multiples roles, so you can get the precise type of insights you need for your job. Whether you want the big picture or granular detail, get your most important data in one place and immediately grasp the insights you care about.
Reports for CQO, CMO, CNO, CFO, Service Line, Care Managers and CDI Specialists
- Trends for key performance and quality metrics compared with similar hospitals.
- Summaries identifying opportunities and drivers of improvement.
- Reports organized into clinically relevant themes.
Reports for analysts
- Highly adaptable views for stakeholders.
- Ability to segment patient cohorts to understand key performance and quality metrics.
- Detailed breakdowns for deeper patient population insights.
Enhancing clinical insights
Reports are segmented into five categories to easily view the data you’re looking to measure, predict or compare.
Executive. View high-level summaries for key performance metrics with one click.
Comparison. Discover your overall comparative position and comparative performance over time along with key metrics on service lines like CMI, ALOS, Outliers, and Cost per Case.
Focused. Segment patients into meaningful categories like case mix index levels, % complex chronic conditions, % behavioral health and other qualitative indicators that may offer insights into comparative differences.
Exploratory. Utilize a quadrant chart to assess trends and relationships and answer questions like, "Do hospitals with lower length of stay have higher readmissions?"
Detail. Go deeper than comparative insights into your own encounter-level details to better understand your performance.
Want to learn more?
Request a demo with our analytics team.