Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) helps pediatric hospitals navigate the health care supply chain and advance pharmacy practice.
We work with children’s hospitals, suppliers and industry partners to:
- Identify best practices and maximize pharmacy outcomes through CHA pharmacy and benchmarking resources.
- Predict, prevent and manage shortages of essential pediatric drugs and supplies by collaborating with hospitals, industry and supplier partners.
- Connect CHA and partner data assets to enhance pediatric value.
- Support pediatric hospitals, patients and providers in accessing High- Cost Therapies (HCTs) in a safe, appropriate and sustainable manner.
- Support hospitals’ diversity, equity and inclusion aims by connecting them with diverse suppliers and information to improve their efforts.
- Create and support a competitive contracting portfolio that advances supply resiliency, cost reduction and clinically proven pediatric products for children’s hospitals.
Join us in advancing pediatric health care! Partner with CHA to elevate your children's hospital's access to essential pharmacy resources. Together, we can maximize outcomes, enhance your hospital's supply resiliency, reduce costs and ensure safe, sustainable access to pediatric pharmacy solutions.