Whether you are just entering the workforce or a seasoned professional, we invite you to learn more about what makes Children's Hospital Association (CHA) an exceptional place to work. We have offices in Lenexa, Kansas, and Washington D.C., with opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally.
In addition to a competitive salary, CHA follows a hybrid working schedule, giving you the flexibility to work from home along with connection points in the office a few days a week.
CHA also offers employees access to benefits to improve their overall well-being.
For your health:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Health care concierge services.
- Voluntary critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance.
- A wellness reimbursement program and employee assistance program.
For your wealth:
- A 403(b)-retirement plan with generous employer match.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with an employer contribution.
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA).
- Basic life insurance.
- Supplemental voluntary life insurance options.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Employee discounts.
For your resilient self:
- Paid time off, holidays, personal days and volunteer time.
- Company paid holidays and floating holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid parental leave.
- Adoption assistance.
- Paid time off for volunteering.
- Legal and identity theft protection.
- Professional dues reimbursement.