At Children’s Hospital Association (CHA), we know you consider your overall well-being when choosing a new position. We are committed to helping our employees grow and improve their lives, both professionally and personally.
Enriching growth opportunities
Our employee-led Well-being and Engagement (WE) team offers support, personal development and career enhancement opportunities for all CHA staff. You’ll find plenty of ways to stay engaged, including volunteer experiences, group recreation activities and educational courses on a host of relevant topics. Engagement opportunities include:
- Team volunteer events.
- Paid time off to volunteer at a charity of your choice.
- Wellness reimbursement plans.
- Professional development resources.
- Mentors to guide your career journey.
- Employee assistance program.
- Team-building events.
- Quarterly social activities.
- Free healthy snacks available in-office.
- On-campus walking trails (Lenexa office).
- On-site fitness center (Washington D.C. office).
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Our WE team strives to celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace. We are committed to educating staff and celebrating diversity through events, storytelling and staff engagement. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion ensures an inclusive work environment that respects and embraces diversity and creates equitable experiences for all.