Navigating pharmacy benefits is complex. Hospital benefit professionals can overcome the challenges with the support of industry experts, combined negotiating strength and the partnership of an organization specializing in customized solutions for children’s hospitals.
Comprehensive services guide an organization’s health care plan through customized support and attention to accommodate members’ needs.
PBM delivers valuable assistance through:
- Implementation assistance.
- Vendor management.
- Issue resolution.
- Annual CHA forum meeting.
- Clinical management.
- Industry updates.
- Comprehensive reporting and performance benchmarking.
- Frequent market checks.
- Multiple PBM options with pricing flexibility.
- Financial and contract compliance auditing.
- Guarantee reconciliation and reporting.
- $57 million total aggregate projected savings for 2018-2020.
- $25,000 implementation audit credit for new CHA participating hospitals.
- "At-will” termination option.
- $100,000 +/- PBM communication support.