Employee health and well-being is instrumental to improving the health of an organization. From hospital leaders to care managers, employee well-being relies on understanding, engaging and managing each population within your organization. The Claims and Health Analytic Resource Tool (CHART) organizes medical claims, pharmacy claims and ancillary data to create an overview of your hospital’s population health.
Your team can implement CHART to look at different views and uncover trends based on your hospital’s specific data, instead of relying on generic data and trends. As a self-service tool, CHART allows you to:
- Measure your hospital performance against children’s hospital-specific benchmarks.
- Assess the outcomes of your well-being programs with a dedicated story board.
- Gain a deeper understanding of high-cost claimants, pharmacy spend, cancer patients and emergency department utilization.
- Analyze the return on investment.
- Advocate for benefits that support your staff.
However, self-service doesn’t mean you’re flying solo. The CHART team is available to provide education, support and explore the data on your behalf.
Informed decision making
Details empower leaders to make informed decisions. This tool allows everyone from executives to HR managers to care for the employees caring for patients. With the latest version of CHART, you can identify workforce health trends that need attention to ensure patient satisfaction, quality care and employee support.
Traditional data warehouses integrate eligibility, medical and Rx claims. However, CHART can also include other data sources to tie your resources and performance together with:
- Lab values, health assessments and biometrics.
- Program participation and claims.
- HRIS data.
- On-site clinic utilization.
- Social determinants of health.
- Absence data.
- Workers' compensation.