COVID Vaccination for Kids Initiative Promotional Collateral
HHS has put together a package of highly visual, superhero-themed assets for teams to use in at vaccination sites. Included are logos, fonts and a host of activation assets and graphics such as posters and flyers, directional signage, superhero stickers, a coloring page and a selfie station backdrop for teams to co-brand and use.
Below are a few considerations to keep in mind as you personalize, print and post these assets:
- Superhero creative: The package contains creative featuring five superhero characters to allow you to vary your signage—posters, flyers, and vaccination badge stickers—across your hospital. We’ve also provided a hero option featuring all the characters.
- Space to co-brand and personalize: Posters and flyers have ample space for you to use to promote events, specific vaccination locations or rooms, and other information specific to your site.
- Brand elements: We’ve provided .png and .jpg logos for digital application and .ai vector versions of logos for print. Note that the logo tagline can be color adjusted to match the superhero characters, as well as the two campaign fonts, which we’ve provided for you to personalize assets using an Adobe Acrobat Pro account.
The package includes:
- 8.5” x 11” directional arrows for your team to guide your vaccination guests to the right location. These can be printed as stickers and placed on posters and flyers or placed along a path in your facility.
- 18” x 24” posters to energize your vaccination locations with strong, powerful superhero imagery with a blank space at the bottom to personalize and co-brand as needed.
- 8.5” x 11” flyers to boost your promotional efforts more broadly with a blank space at the bottom to personalize and co-brand as needed.
- A 47” x 79” selfie pull-up station design for you to encourage your guests to celebrate pre- and post-vaccination. This can also be printed as backdrop.
- A superhero-themed coloring page to provide to children.
- An assortment of “Got my Superpower” 2”x 2” sticker designs for your guests to celebrate their vaccinations.
- “Get Your Superpower” and “I Got My Superpower” logo lockups in English and Spanish.
About Children's Hospital Association
Children’s Hospital Association is the national voice of more than 220 children’s hospitals, advancing child health through innovation in the quality, cost and delivery of care.