The Moving to Value Symposium is a one-time, intensive day and a half conference designed for Children's Hospital Association members evaluating a move from fee-for-service to value-based health care. Gain insight from hospital peers with experience in value-based care. Network with attendees who are also considering moving away from fee-for-service in their institutions.
Conference registration opens December 2018. Rates are $550 per individual CHA members.
Save the Date! Add the Moving to Value Symposium to your calendar.
Topics will include:
- Key market trends and decision-making factors (consolidation, regulatory, Medicaid)
- Pediatric population management considerations (complex, rising risk and generally healthy)
- Organizational and clinical capacity-building
- Building networks and alignment
- Accountability and social determinants of health
The symposium is suited for individuals in strategy, operations and clinical-decision making roles. This could include:
- Chief medical officers, and medical and physician leaders, including department chairs and directors
- Vice presidents of operations and strategy
- Vice presidents of population and community health
- Vice presidents of external affairs and network development