To effectively manage revenue and expenses in health care operations, personnel must understand and be comfortable with financial information and the factors that impact health care economics.
- Explain the basic concepts of finance related to operations.
- Demonstrate use of key financial measurements and calculations.
- Describe the difference between volume-based and value-based health care systems.
- Illustrate one example of how staff members can reduce the cost to deliver care.
- Interactive, practical guided scenarios.
Note: This course is only available to staff at PLS Participating Hospitals through their Learning Management Systems.