Mental health is a top priority for children's hospitals and health systems. Whether employees are coping with burnout at work or managing personal stress, Children's Hospital Association's new mental health vendor, Lyra Health, provides quicker access to mental health care to help you increase engagement and retention within your organization.
Program benefits include:
- Access to mental health care including therapy, coaching, medication management and more.
- Unlimited digital well-being resources.
- In-person, video conference and text message care options.
- 24/7 support from qualified clinicians.
- Personalized care and access to a provider network with diverse backgrounds.
Who is Lyra Health?
Lyra Health is a leading provider of workforce mental health benefits, serving 15 million global employees and their dependents. Lyra's approach to mental health care has helped members improve and recover faster and reduce medical claim costs for employers.
Read Lyra Health's case study to learn more about why organizations are choosing them as their mental health benefits provider.