This solution provides 24/7 access to a series of 13 interactive courses that address the full breadth of arrhythmias seen in the pediatric population, as well as temporary and permanent pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs). This comprehensive series allows the clinician to progress from learning the foundations of ECG rhythm analysis—cardiac electrophysiology, ECG waveforms and intervals, and a systematic approach to interpretation— to the basic and complex arrhythmias both commonly and not so commonly seen in children.
Take a look inside and browse the full course list below.
PRINTABLE PDF version: PLS Arrhythmia Recognition and Management Library Course List
- Arrhythmia Assessment (Comprehensive Test)
- Arrhythmia Learning and Development Curriculum
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Analyzing the ECG Rhythm Strip
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Atrial
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Atrioventricular Blocks
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Channelopathies
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Electrophysiology
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Junctional
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Lines, Waveforms and Segments
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Sinus
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Structure and Function of the Heart
- Arrhythmia Recognition: The Cardiac Monitor
- Arrhythmia Recognition: Ventricular
- Permanent Pacemakers and ICDs
- Temporary Pacemakers
Pediatric Learning Solution's Augmented Reality Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia (PVT) job aid provides an overview of PVT and an animated ECG display of the rhythm and its effect on the beating heart. After opening or printing out the job aid, tap the "Augmented Reality" button in the PLS App to start the AR viewer. Simply point the viewer at the heart image to see the enhanced content. Use this performance aid as an adjunct to arrhythmia interpretation instruction, as a periodic refresher (e.g., Weekly/Monthly ECG Challenge, annual ECG competency), or a just-in-time resource.