Prepare your new or transitioning staff for the complexities of caring for children
Our Pediatric Learning Solutions provide 24/7 online training to foundational clinical information and just-in-time job aids clinicians need to safely care for their pediatric and neonatal patient populations.
Standardized, self-paced learning resources allow educators to focus on application assisting new hires in gaining required knowledge and skills more quickly, improving time to productivity.
Quality of care is tied to competent clinicians
(Click each area below to learn more)
Prevent harm with evidence-based methods for delivering safe pediatric patient care:
- Content is reviewed on a regular cycle to ensure the best available evidence is guiding clinician practice.
- Case-based scenarios allow the learner opportunities to practice and enhance critical thinking skills.
Reduce the amount of research and staff required to develop educational content:
- To create online content in a PowerPoint-type format equivalent to our Critical Care Learning Solutions product line, it could cost an organization approximately $160,000. To keep it up-to-date ongoing could cost upwards of $90,000 per year.
- To conduct the training via an instructor-led format, it could cost an organization approximately $190,000 initially and slightly less ongoing.
Improve your classroom/simulation time making it more valuable to and effective for learners:
- Use instructor-led time and your educator's time to focus more on application instead of the foundational, didactic information. Employees will come to class prepared for higher level learning.
- Many organizations have transitioned education delivery from 100% classroom-based to a blended approach of online learning, clinical simulation labs, group discussions and performance coaching.
- Option to add your organization-specific information to any course.
- Most topics offer CNE. Some offer CRCE (for Respiratory Therapists) and CME.
- Content can be delivered to any learning management system, or use ours for an additional fee.
- Prepare nurses for additional certifications in the pediatric industry using our Pediatric Learning Solutions.
Any hospital or pediatric training center may purchase courses for use within their institution.
Courses are available through an annual subscription, but institutions may enroll at any time during the year at a prorated rate. Tell us about your education needs.
View list of enrolled institutions.