The 2017 Quality and Safety in Children's Health Conference was a great success and there are many individuals to thank for contributing to that success.
- Thank you to the conference attendees for traveling to Orlando and taking the time to network with colleagues, share ideas and innovations to advance children's health care.
- Thank you to the conference speakers and poster presenters for sharing their knowledge and expertise.
- Thank you to the Conference Member Advisory Committee for dedicating their time and knowledge to build the conference program.
The Quality and Safety in Children's Health Conference brings pediatric quality and safety professionals across the country to one place, one time a year, for the kind of lively conversations and collaborative learning that can spark change in children’s hospitals.
- Managing the Health Care of Children
- Advancing Patient and Family Engagement
- Improving Care Standardization
- Eliminating Harm
J. Bryan Sexton, PhD
Associate Professor Director,
Duke Patient Safety Center
Duke University Health System
Preview Dr. Sexton's presentation!
Tejal K. Gandhi, MD, MPH, CPPS
President and Chief Executive Officer
National Patient Safety Foundation
Pediatric quality and patient safety-focused professionals:
- Quality and Safety leaders, administrators and clinicians
- CMOs and medical and physician leaders
- CNOs and nursing leaders
- Patient care professionals and leaders
- Operational, ambulatory and clinical group leaders
Several affinity groups and programs will host meetings in conjunction with the conference. Association staff will share additional information about those meetings directly with participants.
CHA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.