What is a physician buying group?
A physician buying group provides its members with the buying power to purchase vaccines, medical and office supplies and more at the most favorable prices. These organizations contract directly with vaccine manufacturers to provide the best available pricing and terms.
Why Child Health Advantage?
Free membership and voluntary participation—our program offers free access to a comprehensive portfolio of products and services covering key areas of practice operations. Our members can choose which agreements they want to access.
Additionally, we provide members the largest rebate or shareback on the administrative service fees that are paid to us by our supplier partners.
- CDC recommended vaccines by age
- Child and adolescent immunization schedule
- Vaccine storage and handling toolkit
Coding and Reimbursement Resources
- GSK reimbursement and coding support
- Sanofi reimbursement and coding support
- Merck reimbursement and coding support
- Pfizer support