Child Health Advantage membership benefits
- Membership is free and there are no minimum purchasing requirements.
- Members can pick and choose which areas of the program they wish to participate in.
- The program includes best in market vaccine contracts that allow each physician's office to choose what fits best for their practice. Vaccine contracts include:
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Through a partnership with Provista, members have access to a full portfolio of contracts and services, including medical and surgical supplies, pharmacy, office supplies, IT, capital equipment and an employee savings program.
- The program offers members the opportunity to earn the largest rebates or shareback possible on administrative service fees (ASF) based on their purchases.
Becoming a member of Child Health Advantage is a simple two-step process:
- Complete the online enrollment form.
- Complete the registration forms for the programs you want to participate in:
- Provista (medical and office supplies and more)
While enrollment in Child Health Advantage is immediate, it typically takes three to five business days to finalize enrollment in specific programs.