This course discusses the pathophysiology of pain and the related implications for pain management.
- Identifies symptoms, treatment options and classifications of pain.
- Video examples of nociception and transduction.
- Differentiate between acute and chronic pain.
- Identify processes and classifications of nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
- Explain how treatments for pain relate to the pathophysiology of pain.
Note: This course is only available to staff at PLS Participating Hospitals through their Learning Management Systems.