Employee health and well-being is essential to pediatric health care, especially the providers and staff at children's hospitals. Progyny, CHA's partner, is committed to transforming how you support your employees and their families.
Progyny offers family building benefits to help everyone grow their family. With the help of CHA, improve family building equity with the integrated benefit plan for a full continuum of fertility and family building care.
Program benefits include:
- More healthy pregnancies and babies: 27% higher live births rate than national averages.
- Access to over 900 accredited industry-leading fertility providers, including reproductive urologists.
- Over 600 clinics across the nation for in-person or virtual access.
- End-to-end episodic coverage, empowering patients to make evidence-based care decisions.
- Reduced care inequities, which exist in dollar cap and reimbursement benefits.
Visit Progyny's page to get started.