The Preventing Youth Suicide: A Cardinal Health Foundation National Collaborative is the first of its kind with the intent to develop a pediatric data-driven approach to improve the identification and care of children at risk for suicide.
Children's Hospital Association (CHA) has partnered with Cardinal Health Foundation and the Zero Suicide Institute to award grants to children's hospitals and health systems as part of this collaborative.
The grants will provide support for these recipients to implement a framework developed by the Zero Suicide Institute and commit to a system-wide transformation to better care for children at risk of suicide.
- Atrium Health Levine Children's
- Children's Health of Orange County
- Children's Hospital and Medical Center Omaha
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Children's Mercy Kansas City
- Connecticut Children's
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- Le Bonheur Children's Hospital
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's
- Seattle Children's
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
- Valley Children's Healthcare
- Yale New Haven Children's Hospital
This collaborative is part of CHA's ongoing work to address the youth mental health crisis. As part of that effort, CHA also launched the Sound the Alarm for Kids initiative to support legislation and increase funding to address the crisis.