The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Disorders Classification System (CAMHD-CS) classifies child mental health disorders across ICD-9 and ICD-10 diagnostic codes and aligns with DSM-V psychiatric diagnosis groups.
Specifically, the CAMHD-CS codes include:
- 24 mental health disorder groups, including suicide or self-injury.
- Two maternal/child mental health-related categories.
- Maternal mental illness or substance abuse during pregnancy, delivery or post-partum.
- Fetal or newborn damage related to maternal substance abuse.
- Four mental health-related problem groups.
- Accidental or undetermined poisoning.
- Substance abuse-related medical illness.
- Child mental health symptom.
- Miscellaneous, such as academic underachievement.