At Children's Hospital Association, we bring together the leaders of children's hospitals to create meaningful change in children's health care. Through collaboration, improvement, opportunities and advocacy, we strive to make progress on the issues facing children's hospitals and the communities they serve.
We are champions for children's health.
Advance innovation in the quality, cost and delivery of care with our children's hospitals.
We serve with purpose and passion.
- We give our members and each other our best every day.
- We focus on solutions to improve the health and health care of children.
- We set high expectations and deliver.
- We ask for help and proactively look for opportunities to grow.
We collaborate to have a greater impact.
- We bring together the collective expertise, knowledge and experiences to achieve our goals.
- We respect the views and opinions of others.
- We are one team, individuals united in purpose.
- We applaud each other's success.
- We share information to build a strong collective knowledge base.
We are trustworthy.
- We create respectful relationships and a trusting environment.
- We speak up, directly and openly; we listen and are willing to be influenced.
- We address conflict constructively and in a timely way.
- We make reasonable commitments and keep them.
- We act with integrity and ethics.
We embrace change with optimism and hope.
- We demonstrate positive energy and a can-do attitude.
- We address challenges with curiosity and an openness to learn.
- We serve with inspiration, enthusiasm and joy.
- We build relationships and have fun along the way.
- We are responsible stewards.
We are resourceful.
- We manage the resources entrusted to us to serve others more effectively.
- We are flexible and innovative in achieving results.
- We are accountable for results.
- We learn from mistakes and move forward.