Location: Lenexa, Kansas, or Washington, D.C.
- Perform advanced statistical analyses on health care delivery, quality, and cost using datasets from leading pediatric hospitals.
- Lead and direct the operation of several physician-led research groups. Contribute to manuscript generation and submissions to peer-reviewed journals. In 2021, the CHA research and statistics team contributed to more than 100 journal publications.
- Provide support for private and government grant submissions.
- Provide advanced decision support and data analysis to other CHA departments (e.g., policy, insurance services, supply chain).
- Contribute to the novelty and quality of data programs operated by CHA.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.