Hospital-acquired conditions (HAC) are a frequent, serious and potentially life-threatening safety event for pediatric patients. They can equate to longer hospital stays, higher health care costs, and higher patient morbidity and mortality rates.
Pediatric Learning Solutions' HAC Safety Suite can help you reduce the occurrence of HACs in your hospital.
Courses align with the Children's Hospital Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) Prevention and Maintenance Bundles to eliminate serious patient harm in children's hospitals.
Take a look inside, browse the full course list below, and register for a 30 minute live product demo.
PRINTABLE PDF version: PLS HAC Suite Course List
- Introduction to Pediatric Pressure Injuries
- Pressure Injuries in the Pediatric Population: Staging and Care
- Pressure Injury Staging Assessment
- Preventing Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections
- Preventing Central Line-associated Bloodstream Infections
- Preventing Pediatric Falls
- Preventing Surgical Site Infections
- Preventing Ventilator-associated Pneumonia