In addition to instantly getting the information they need, your nurses and respiratory therapists can have 24/7 access to online resources to meet their continuing education needs.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
- Children's Hospital Association is an ANCC accredited provider of continuing nursing education (CNE).
- We offer approximately 100 CNE contact hours in as many different topic areas related to caring for the pediatric or neonatal patient.
- Topics with associated contact hours may include: Acquired Heart Disease in Children, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, Domestic Violence, Neonatal Seizures, Neonatal Skin Care, Sedation and Analgesia in the ICU, Preventing Central Line-associated Bloodstream Infections, Preventing Surgical Site Infections.
Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE)
- Many of our courses meet the national standards of the American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC).
- We offer approximately 50 CRCE units in as many different topic areas related to caring for the pediatric or neonatal patient, specific to Respiratory Therapists.
- Topics with associated contact hours may include: Acquired Heart Disease in Children, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Mechanical Ventilation: Introduction to Pediatric Practices, Preventing Ventilator-associated Pneumonia, Respiratory Inhalation Medications
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- We offer some topics for continuing medical education (CME) applicable for physicians. Credits are provided by our partner organization, Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City.
- Topics with associated contact hours may include: Building Effective Teams, Leadership Essentials: Core Characteristics and Techniques, Patient Safety for Leaders, Pressure Injuries: Staging Assessment.