Visit the PLS main page for courseware information and register for a course demonstration.
Designed for Pediatric Clinicians
The majority of PLS courses offer continuing education credits for respiratory therapy and pediatric nursing CEUs.
In support of improving patient care, Children’s Hospital Association is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
- All PLS clinical content provides CNE.
- Approximately 100 CNE contact hours offered
Preventing Surgical Site Infections
Disseminated intravascular Coagulation
Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE)
- Many PLS courses meet the national standards of the American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC).
- Approximately 60 CRCE units available
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Acquired Heart Disease in Children
Preventing Ventilator-Associate Pneumonia
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- PLS offers some topics for continuing medical education (CME) application for physicians.
Implementing Trauma-Informed Sensitive Practice
Pediatric Toxicology Exposure
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Professional Development Unit (PDU)
- Several of our courses meet PDU standards approved by the Association for Child Life Professionals.
Caring for the Behaviorally Challenged Patient
Pediatric Restraint and Seclusion
Care of the Patient with Suicidal Ideation