This chart tracks regulations, sub-regulatory guidance and other administrative actions from the Trump administration that may be of interest to children's hospitals. It also provides links to key CHA resources, including regulatory summaries and comment letters. It is updated as guidance is issued.
1Sub-regulatory guidance includes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents, state health official letters, governor letters, and state Medicaid director letters, among other types of guidance.
*Indicates topics with most recent guidance
- ACO – Accountable Care Organizations
- AHRQ – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- CCIIO – Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (within CMS)
- CMS – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- FDA – Food and Drug Administration
- HIT– Health IT
- OPM – Office of Personnel Management