Location: Lenexa, Kansas,This is a full-time temporary opportunity with an anticipated duration of 1 year
- Responsible for program promotion, outreach, client recruitment and retention for the Child Health Advantage non-acute GPO program and other supply chain services programs.
- Conducts marketing efforts via phone, email and website communications.
- Provides support for program reporting requirements and assists in maintaining current agreements with program participants.
- Proactively provides communication follow-up and documentation throughout the sales journey.
- Oversees the onboarding process of new participants.
- Collaborates with team to maintain contact records.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.