Location: Lenexa, KS
- Lead account executive functions with children’s hospitals and vendors to identify contract opportunities, maximize member participation and enhance the relationship between all involved parties.
- Plan and facilitate the spread of benefits and broader workforce best practices across the membership via impactful written communications, virtual presentations, and in-person all-member meetings
- Lead ongoing negotiations with existing and new vendors aimed at meeting individual member needs and building collective value
- Oversee the evolution and execution of account management efforts that optimize collaboration among CHA subject matter experts to improve CHA communications and member engagement
- Design reports, analyze, interpret, and explain various benefits data via on-site stewardship meetings and other member presentations
- Oversee annual HR member meeting, including agenda development and meeting facilitation
- Travel occasionally for business
View full job description and apply.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.