Location: Lenexa, Kansas
- Responsible for organizing conference and program content, enabling participants in Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) events to network, share best practices and learn about important aspects of pediatric health care.
- Support program leads in ongoing tasks before, during and after program events (project checklists, continuing education certificates, schedule webinars/meetings, use templates, registration, speaker preparation, prep, pack and ship meeting materials).
- Manage internal processes for members (invoicing, access to website, survey tools, contact records, back-end dashboard reports).
- Develop professional relationships with member participants via communications/interactions and active problem solving for CHA meetings and events.
- Serve as liaison to a variety of outside contacts, such as the offices of hospital senior executives, hospital staff, consultants, expert panel participants and meeting speakers.
View full job description and apply.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.