Location: Washington, D.C. or Lenexa, KS
- Lead programs ranging from multi-sector, community-based, population health focused QI programs to children’s hospital-based clinical quality improvement efforts targeting key patient outcomes.
- Design program interventions, curricula and data strategy in partnership with expert workgroups and key stakeholders.
- Leverage data sets, analyses, and reports to drive improvement and contribute to scientific manuscripts and professional presentations highlighting key findings.
- Coach and train participants to implement QI strategies designed to improve pediatric outcomes.
- Design and lead virtual and in-person workshop sessions.
View full job description and apply.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.