Location: Lenexa, Kansas
- Build awareness and interest in PLS products through management of email campaigns, ensuring demo website is up to date and serving as a backup on product demo webinars
- Proactively provide communication follow up and documentation throughout the sales journey
- Coordinate logistics for PLS events and exhibit opportunities, including working with marketing to prep and ship materials
- Develop, maintain, and execute annual communication campaigns with existing PLS participants
- Oversee the onboarding process of new participants
- Develop and build strong relationships with children’s hospitals through email correspondence, active problem solving, and networking at meetings and events
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.