Location: Lenexa, Kansas, or Washington, D.C.
- Analyze financial and operational data to provide meaningful insights and projections to children’s hospitals
- Provide advanced decision support and data analysis to other CHA departments (e.g., policy, insurance services, supply chain)
- Contribute to the novelty and quality of data programs operated by CHA.
- Perform advanced statistical analyses on healthcare delivery, quality, and cost using datasets from leading pediatric hospitals
- Contribute to manuscript generation and submissions to peer-reviewed journals
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.