This course discusses the pathophysiology of pain and the related implications for pain management.
- Identifies symptoms, treatment options, and classifications of pain.
- Video examples of nociception and transduction.
- Differentiate between acute and chronic pain.
- Identify processes and classifications of nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
- Explain how treatments for pain relate to the pathophysiology of pain.
- New version released on August 1, 2020.
- Learners can earn 0.75 CNE contact hours
NOTE: This course is only available to staff at PLS Participating Hospitals through their Learning Management Systems. If you are interested, please check with your organization’s learning staff or contact Patty Kohn to learn more.