- Describe the conduction pathway of each sinus rhythm.
- Identify the distinguishing features of each sinus rhythm using the five steps of rhythm interpretation.
- Discuss the etiologies of sinus rhythms.
- Summarize the clinical manifestations of each sinus rhythm.
- Identify treatment options available for aberrant sinus rhythms.
- Discusses the interpretation, etiology, clinical manifestations and treatment of sinus rhythms
- Each rhythm discussed includes interactive ECG examples with working calipers and printable strips
- Opportunity to complete a 5-step rhythm interpretation for each rhythm
- Scenario-based questions
- Sixth course in the series of 13 courses in the Arrhythmia Recognition library
- Approved for 1.1 CNE contact hours
- Rhythms discussed include: sinus rhythm, sinus bradycardia, sinus tachycardia, sinus arrhythmia, sinus arrest, sinoatrial block, sick sinus syndrome
- Appropriate for clinicians in PICU, NICU, ED and acute care units caring for cardiac patients
NOTE: This course is only available to staff at PLS Participating Hospitals through their Learning Management Systems. If you are interested, please check with your organization’s learning staff or contact Patty Kohn to learn more.