These online resources provide foundational topics focusing on the professional development of individuals in both clinical and non-clinical roles, who lead and mentor others, whether in formal or informal (e.g., preceptors, committee chairs) leadership roles.
Additional available resources combine the online learning with interactive classroom and workplace experiences, and competencies targeting coaching and communication skills. In addition, you can add organization-specific information and policies to online topics, creating a personalized solution.
PRINTABLE PDF version: PLS Leadership Course List
- Building and Empowering Teams Instructor-led Class
- Building Effective Teams
- Clinical Delegation
- Empowering Teams
- Foundations of Emerging Clinical Leaders Curriculum
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Introduction to Finance
- Leadership Essentials: Core Characteristics and Techniques
- Leadership Essentials: Core Characteristics and Techniques Instructor-led Class
- Patient Safety for Leaders
- Precepting Adult Learners
- Precepting: Preceptor Roles and Responsibilities
- Preceptor Development Curriculum