Prepare your organization’s leaders with online courses focused on professional development for clinical and non-clinical roles. This library features two leadership education curriculum tracks for formal and informal roles: emerging leaders and preceptor development.
Additional available resources combine the online learning with interactive classroom and workplace experiences, and competencies targeting coaching and communication skills. Organizational-specific information and policies can be added.
Take a look inside, browse the full course list below and register for a 30-minute live product demo.
PRINTABLE PDF version: PLS Leadership Course List
- Building and Empowering Teams Instructor-led Class
- Building Effective Teams
- Clinical Delegation
- Empowering Teams
- Foundations of Emerging Clinical Leaders Curriculum
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Introduction to Finance
- Leadership Essentials: Core Characteristics and Techniques
- Leadership Essentials: Core Characteristics and Techniques Instructor-led Class
- Patient Safety for Leaders
- Precepting Adult Learners
- Precepting: Preceptor Roles and Responsibilities
- Preceptor Development Curriculum