CHA, with its group purchasing partner Vizient, leverages the volume purchasing power of children's hospitals to reduce supply costs for enrolled hospitals. The program offers:
- A comprehensive portfolio of national purchasing agreements
- Aggregation of hospitals' purchasing volumes resulting in millions of dollars in savings
- A dedicated account management and custom contracting team
- Support in adopting standardization programs returning rebates to participating hospitals each year
- Operational benchmarking program to identify best practices, reduce waste and maximize productivity through review of actionable, repeatable metrics with peers
CHA member hospitals interested in the program may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to become a supplier
The association has partnered with Vizient, the nation’s leading group purchasing organization, to provide a contracting portfolio that addresses the unique needs of children's hospitals.
Suppliers seeking a contractual relationship with Vizient should review information at www.vizientinc.com