The COVID-19 pandemic brought the world to a halt, but children’s hospitals never stopped delivering the highest quality of care to those who need it most. As the world faced an unprecedented series of unknowns, fears and lack of resources, frontline workers never gave up. CHA is launching Stronger Together: Children’s Hospitals During COVID-19, a special photo series to capture the effect this had on children’s hospitals.
This series will highlight how children’s hospitals have come together to maintain the well-being of children and their families during this time. Images should tell the story of how:
- Doctors, nurses and health care staff are working through the pandemic.
- Children’s hospital cultures have changed.
- How staff have adapted to changes/challenges.
- PPE and social distancing protocols are affecting hospital staff, patients and families.
- Primary care networks, telehealth and community services are working together.
Select photographs will debut online, November 2020.
CHA will feature this series during the 2020 Annual Leadership Conference and other CHA conferences; use the images for influential collateral materials; promote the photo series in a national press release; and share through social media channels.
There is no fee for hospitals to submit photographs to this special photo series. Photographs must be submitted by Oct. 30, 2020. Hospitals will be notified if selected.
Questions? Contact Vikki Sara