Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) staff are monitoring local and national agencies to help guide the decision to meet in person, hybrid, or virtually for the Annual Leadership Conference. We are considering numerous factors and will announce the decision as soon as possible. Continue to visit this site for the latest information.
To move conference planning forward, we ask you to submit content so we may ensure educational sessions are available to membership in the fall.
CHA delivers many education events throughout the year and we often look to our members to submit ideas to help build the content. This is your opportunity to propose an idea for an education presentation.
The Conference Advisory Committee seeks education proposals illustrating the best leadership practices to promote effective projects in the following areas:
- Building effective systems of care to address the behavioral health needs of children and youth.
- Understanding and addressing health disparities to improve equity (e.g., access, treatment, outcomes) in the health care system and community.
- Advancing workforce initiatives to improve organizational performance, staff and clinician well-being, and patient outcomes.
- Planning for a post-pandemic future–reengaging and re-imaging strategic plans.
- Advocating for and demonstrating the value of children’s hospitals and health systems.