Join us for an exciting webinar highlighting a new tool available to hospitals that serve children/adolescents (including free-standing children's hospitals. children's hospitals within larger systems also serving adults and community hospitals): a change package to improve the quality of family/caregiver written discharge instructions.
The webinar will feature:
- An overview of the Pediatric Quality Measures Program
- How and why this measure was selected for the Pediatric Hospital Care Improvement Project (P-HIP)
- The approach used for testing and refining change strategies to produce the evidence-based practices featured in the change package
- Stories from two hospitals who participated in the 12-month quality improvement collaborative and how they made improvements to their care processes: UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital and Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Highlights from the change packages and resources available to hospitals
We hope you join us to learn about the resource and hear from the teams who have used it successfully!
Change Package and details: https://www.childrenshospitals.org/Quality-and-Performance/Quality-Improvement/Resources/Improving-Hospital-to-Home-Family-Caregiver-Discharge-Instructions-Quality