Call for proposals is closed.
Quality and Safety in Children's Health Conference brings pediatric quality and safety professionals across the country to one place, one time a year, for the kind of lively conversations and collaborative learning that can spark change in children’s hospitals.
Explain your experiences in:
Using clinical effectiveness and data to improve quality.
Building capacity within your team and organization to continuously improve the delivery of care.
Improving health and health care outcomes across the continuum.
Engaging patients and families in their care.
Pediatric quality and patient safety-focused professionals:
- Quality and Safety leaders, administrators and clinicians
- Medical and physician leaders including department chairs and directors
- CNOs and nursing leaders including unit directors and managers
- VP operations and patient care leaders
- Clinical group and team leaders including operating room, pharmacy, cardiac, quality & safety, respiratory, and infection prevention
Several affinity groups and programs will host meetings in conjunction with the conference. Association staff will share additional information about those meetings directly with participants.
2020 Conference Pricing
Daily rate $550
Member presenter $900
Early Bird $900 (Before February 14, 2020)
Regular $1,100 (February 15, 2020 or later)
Forum Participant $800
Hospital non-member $1,500
*Registration will open mid-December