Miss a session? On-demand videos offer ideas to support your quality work. Sessions topics include: clinical effectiveness, patient safety, care coordination for children with medical complexity, sepsis detection in the ED and care coordination acuity tool.
The 2018 Quality and Safety in Children's Health Conference was a great success and there are many individuals to thank for contributing to that success.
- Thank you to the conference attendees for traveling to San Diego and taking the time to network with colleagues, share ideas and innovations to advance children's health care.
- Thank you to the conference speakers and poster presenters for sharing their knowledge and expertise.
- Thank you to the Conference Member Advisory Committee for dedicating their time and knowledge to build the conference program.
Dr. James Bagian
Director, Center for Healthcare Engineering & Patient Safety
Professor, College of Engineering
University of Michigan
Dr. Sian Beilock
President, Barnard College
Previously, Professor, Psychology and Executive Vice Provost, University of Chicago
Author, Choke: The Secret to Performing Under Pressure
- Managing the Health Care of Children
- Advancing Patient and Family Engagement
- Building Clinical Effectiveness
- Impacting Safety
Pediatric quality and patient safety-focused professionals:
- Quality and Safety leaders, administrators and clinicians
- CMOs and medical and physician leaders including department chairs and directors
- CNOs and nursing leaders including unit directors and manager
- Patient care professionals including quality of care and patient safety leaders
- VP operations and patient care leaders
- Clinical group leaders including cardiac, infection prevention, operating room, pharmacy and respiratory