Call for Proposals: Opens August 2017
Conference Registration: Opens December 2017
The Quality and Safety in Children's Health Conference brings pediatric quality and safety professionals across the country to one place, one time a year, for the kind of lively conversations and collaborative learning that can spark change in children’s hospitals.
- Managing the Health Care of Children
- Advancing Patient and Family Engagement
- Building Clinical Effectiveness
- Impacting Safety
Pediatric quality and patient safety-focused professionals:
- Quality and Safety leaders, administrators and clinicians
- CMOs and medical and physician leaders including department chairs and directors
- CNOs and nursing leaders including unit directors and manager
- Patient care professionals including quality of care and patient safety leaders
- VP operations and patient care leaders
- Clinical group leaders including cardiac, infection prevention, operating room, pharmacy and respiratory
Several affinity groups and programs will host meetings in conjunction with the conference. Association staff will share additional information about those meetings directly with participants.
CHA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.