Last revised: March 20, 2015.
This Code of Conduct applies to your access and use of the childrenshospitals.org website (the “Website”). Without limitation, this Code of Conduct applies to your use of discussions/listservs, creating resources and uploading files and other interactive or social media features of the Website, including your user-generated content (“Your User-generated Content”). References to “N.A.C.H.,” “Association,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” below are references to the Association’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and contractors and each of their officers, employees, contractors and agents.
In accessing or using the Website, you will not:
- Express or imply that any statements or representations you make are endorsed by Us (unless You have obtained our prior, express, written consent);
- Use the Website or any electronic communication feature thereof for any purpose that is, or include in Your User Generated Content any content that is, unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, profane, vulgar, pornographic, violative of civil rights, or hateful speech;
- Harvest, collect, store, use or disclose data (including personally identifiable information) about other users or visitors to the Website;
- Use the Website for any commercial transactions that are unrelated to the purposes for which the Website is provided;
- Use the Website to upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication without Our prior express written consent;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs which might interrupt, limit, or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the websites;
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or its features;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website without our prior express written authorization;
- Impersonate any other user or person in a manner intended to mislead or confuse other users or otherwise engage in inappropriate, unethical or misleading behavior.
You will ensure that Your User-generated Content:
- Will not contain third party copyrighted material, material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, or material that is confidential, private, or proprietary, or protected by any rights of publicity or privacy, or protected by any other rights, unless You (i) have permission from the rightful owner of the material to provide such material to Us under these Terms, (ii) have received any required authorization or consent to disclose such material to Us under these Terms, and (iii) are otherwise legally entitled to post such User Generated Content and grant to the Association all of the license rights granted herein;
- Does not include any identifiable health information or protected health information, or provide such information;
- Will not include information regarding specific prices or fees charged or paid, market shares, salaries, or any information that would encourage or discourage the selection of specific employees, customers, vendors or suppliers; and
- Does not otherwise violate state antitrust laws or any other laws prohibiting anti-competitive practices.
In order to access some of the services of the websites, you may have to create an account or registration. By creating this account you agree to:
- Provide accurate and complete information;
- Maintain and promptly update such account information, if any, to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- Never share your account user name or password or knowingly provide or authorize access to your account (including without limitation any subscription, products, services, or materials made available by Us);
- Never use another user’s account without permission;
- Be solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and keep your account password secure.
You agree that You will not post or provide to us any identifiable health information or protected health information, or provide such information in Your User-generated Content.
You may not circumvent any measures we may put in place to protect the privacy or confidentiality of your account or information, or the account or information of ourselves, our affiliates, or other users, including encryption measures or the use of multi-factor authentication.